Friday, December 3, 2010

Help for the Holidays

This holiday season, ensure you look your best at all the parties you attend. Whether you want you make up done for a special event, want help choosing the right eyeshadow palette or give personal instruction on how to apply the perfect smokey eye; I can help you with what you need.

Make up application: I will apply your make up for a special event. Single or group bookings available.

Personal Shopper: I will go with you to choose the right make up for you, anything from foundation, to lip stick... I can help fill your make up stocking, so Santa doesn't have too.

Make Up Lessons: I will give step by step instruction on how to properly apply your make up. Lessons are based on what you specifically would like to learn (for example if you want to learn how to apply foundation that looks as though you are not wearing make up, or a perfectly blended smokey eye). Personal and Group Lessons available.

What ever your make up needs this season, I would be happy to help. Email me at karleigh@karleighjohnstone.com or find me on facebook (Karleigh Johnstone, I am the only one) for details, availability and pricing.

All I want for Christmas is for you to look and feel your best!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment