Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Quick Survey

Please take a few moments to think about and answer these questions. I want your feedback to be able to provide satisfactory service in the future. Your opinion is important to me.
  1. How much would you pay to have a make up lesson? (Private and group)
  2. What would you expect to take home from the lesson? (ie a sheet with what was covered)
  3. How long would you want the lesson to be? (Minimum and maximum time, use this to consider how much you would pay)
  4. How would you expect the lesson to be set up?
  5. What would you like to learn?
  6. If you were happy with your lesson would you take more?
Please comment with your answers to the questions. Also feel free to email me at karleigh@karleighjohnstone.com or find me on facebook (Karleigh Johnstone, I am the only one). Also follow me on Twitter @Karleigh_J. I look forward to reading your responses and building an excellent service for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment